Got a great app idea, or a Sencha Touch app you want to port to the latest BlackBerry platform? Join us for this technical, highly interactive half-day boot camp led by top BlackBerry developer evangelists. Registration is free and space is limited, so be sure to register quickly.
Sencha Touch on BlackBerry 10 Bootcamp: Half-Day
Tuesday, July 16, 2013 — 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
BlackBerry 10 is a great platform for HTML5 and Sencha Touch apps, and getting your app ported gets you access to a rapidly growing BlackBerry 10 market. Join some of BlackBerry’s top experts for this pre-conference developer bootcamp, where we will provide a technical introduction to the BlackBerry 10 development process and cover how to use Sencha Touch to create a BlackBerry 10 app.
You will receive a BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha device for testing and if you get your app running by the end of the day, you will get to keep the device for further testing.
Take a look at some great apps built with Sencha Touch:
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Bring your own laptop with Google Chrome installed
- Write a BlackBerry 10 application using Sencha Touch
- Test the application on a simulator
- Deploy the application to a BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha
- Learn how to publish the app on BlackBerry World
- Intro & Overview
- Tools setup (register for code signing keys)
- Build a ‘Hello World’ Sencha Touch app (review samples on Github)
- Packaging, deploying and testing your app on a simulator
- Code signing your app
- Deploy to BlackBerry Dev Alpha B
- Publishing in BlackBerry World