Spend your first day at SenchaCon 2013 learning how to build powerful mobile apps quickly with Sencha Touch. If you are new to Sencha Touch, or want to make sure you understand it thoroughly, join us for the Sencha Touch Bootcamp, where you will use Sencha Touch and Sencha Architect to create a working, enterprise mobile application in just one day.
Sencha Touch Bootcamp: One-Day Mobile App Dev Intensive
Tuesday, July 16, 2013 — 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
New to Sencha Touch, or want to make sure you get the most out of SenchaCon? Come to SenchaCon 2013 a day early for the Sencha Touch Bootcamp, where our top instructors will teach you to use Sencha Touch and Sencha Architect to create a powerful mobile application. It’s a one-day, bring-your-own-laptop intensive that will take your skills to higher level, and will set you up to get maximum benefits from the rest of SenchaCon 2013 sessions.
Space is limited! Sign up for the Sencha Touch Bootcamp today ($395 optional add-on) and get the hands-on experience, shortcuts and best practices to get your mobile app up and running in just one day.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Bring your own laptop
With Sencha Touch you can create applications for iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone 8 that look and feel native. Sencha Architect allows you to design, develop, package, and deploy your Sencha Touch apps from a single integrated environment. This course will provide practical training on using both Sencha Architect and Sencha Touch to build an app in a single day.
- Write an application in Sencha Touch 2.x
- Learn how Sencha Architect can speed up application prototyping and development
- Learn how Sencha Cmd can help create downloadable apps ready to publish in any mobile app store.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- Overview of Sencha Touch 2.x
- A tour of the Sencha Architect interface
- Using the Sencha Touch online documentation
- Sencha MVC architecture
- Implementing controllers to respond to events
- Views, containers, and layouts
- Toolbars and buttons
- Display hierarchical information with Lists and Navigation Views
- Define Forms and submit form data to your server
- Managing in-memory data with Models and Stores
- Loading and updating data on your server using proxies
- Access native APIs
- Using Sencha Packager to compile your app to a downloadable format
- (demo) Run your app in an iOS or Android simulator
Thinking of bringing your team? We have an amazing 5 for $5k promotion on which enables you to save nearly $1,500 off your registration!